Forum Cafe u Cafe u "Jarzyna"

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

OriginalName's Workout LogbrHey guys.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cafe u "Jarzyna" Strona Główna -> Puchar UEFA
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b
Stały bywalec
Stały bywalec

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 03, 2014 13:52    Temat postu: OriginalName's Workout LogbrHey guys. Odpowiedz z cytatem

<br>TRAINING: Weeks 11-12BODYPART EXERCISE SETS REPS MONDAYChest * Barbell bench presses 5 3 Incline Smith machine presses 5 3 Decline dumbbell presses 4 3Delts * Barbell overhead presses 4 3 <br><br>lots of candles.I've even offered to buy my own food and make my own pantry just for my foods but that has yet to get done because they wan to help me orginize things.hope it all goes goodThanks Jonny!That's my ass you phaggot.canada gon canadafixed u ****ing canuck l2spellDoesn't believe this type of sleep exists crew.Use this pain for good.one tanning bed session is like 8 minutesand it takes 5 sessions or so to get a decent tanway better time wise, but probably not as best for health<br><br>that feel i know'paranoia is total awareness'To each of them they've made accomplishments as far as there body, but you were the one that stood out enough to take home the symbol of higher recognition, ya know?Day 1:Diet:5:15 AM: 5 eggs, 1 piece of jelly toast, 1 piece of ham & Animal Pak8:00 AM: 1 OZ.you think they aren't relevant because all you care about is exciting fights. trx force We are looking forward to tonight's game.Anywhere I go and see other dudes and chicas who obviously train they always seem to have tattoos.<br><br>In the cage we saw that a guy like Shogun just isn't ready to fight top competition until he adjusts.Smythy shoulder press 115x8Smithy CGBP185x5135x10Eyes are wide ope nowat least it's not your own brother.The rest look about right though.I will get it.honestly ?I went as hard as possible on the c2 rower with the highest resistance and it was definitely tough, but not in the same ballpark as sprints for me.Unless you start yappin' about Toyo tires or somethin!<br><br>Going in a had Barrack as the clear winner, but it was evident early that Mitt was more focused, direct, aggressive and actaully stayed on point with the questions directed at him. trx machine One of the best out there right now is ErgoTestTons of great reviews and a plethora of logs to attest to its benefits.This works for everyone, from beginners to IFBB Pro Bodybuilders. trx force kit I'll say it once and I'll say it again. trx suspension training pro pack in on this shyt.Gomi would have gotten double that had he won, just like Diaz would have gotten prolly 10,000 if he lost.<br><br>Exercise and literature is a great thing, granted each word is taken with a grain of salt, and that we all feel comfortable with the suspicions that accompany the claims made by people who publish this literature.Koscheck and BJ both rustled GSP's jimmies too, and that didn't work out for them.true life OPcan definitely point to some moments in my life like that and they just fill me with happiness nohomoreppedOutta curiousity, which versions of Randy and Quinton did you pick and why'd you pick Randy?<br>
I am enjoying my transfer to Oly liftingbrA couple of months o_859929
Is online dating for wimpsbrNow I don't mean wimps in the phys_112178
ITT We have dark brown eyesbronly dark brown eyes master race_40417 xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Cze 03, 2014 13:52    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cafe u "Jarzyna" Strona Główna -> Puchar UEFA Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: