Forum Cafe u Cafe u "Jarzyna"

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

pepe jeans

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cafe u "Jarzyna" Strona Główna -> Miłość
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Kennedy Kennedy
Zwykły użytkownik
Zwykły użytkownik

PostWysłany: Sro Kwi 29, 2020 07:44    Temat postu: pepe jeans Odpowiedz z cytatem

It took me all adidas trainers but a year to pick up a pair, but once I did, I instantly understood why the shoe had all the hype behind it. Not only does it have a clean looking appearance, the technology that is Primeknit and Boost truly makes it one of the most comfortable shoes that you will ever own. Definitely deserving of the #4 spot on my list.2015 was a HUGE year for adidas. We know that their numbers can't really be compared to Nike and Jordan Brand's , but something more important than numbers for adidas is that for the first time in a very long time people are talking about them again. Usually all we hear about is what Nike is doing with LeBrons or Kobes and what Air Jordan retro will be dropping next week or next month, but this year lots of the buzz included adidas. Of course the Yeezy x adidas collaborations took over headlines in 2015, but adidas also made some noise with their Originals and Boost lines.

This year brought us more collaborations than I think we've ever seen when it comes to sneakers. Not only did we have "the usual" brands dishing out collaborations left and adidas yeezy right like New Balance, Asics, PUMA, Vans, and Saucony, but we also had adidas, Nike and even Jordan Brand joining in on the fun. Some of the most noteworthy collabs that dropped in 2015 include the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 (btw there's another colorway expected to release in January), the Pigalle x Nike LeBron 12 Elite, the Supreme x Air Jordan 5s, and the PSNY adidas gazelle x Air Jordan 12. Collaborations are a win for everybody because two different brands/companies are able to work together to get their name out there and most of the time the quality of the release is better than their inline work. So I expect to see more collaborations than ever in 2016 so everybody can stay winning together.

What's better than two of the best rappers/entertainers in the music industry making music? I'll tell you what, two of the best rappers/entertainers making sneakers! Kanye West won the Footwear News "Shoe Of The Year" award in 2015 thanks to his adidas Yeezy Boosts and it's hard to pick someone more deserving. I'm not a fan of Kanye's sneakers at all but I understand the power that he has with his shoes and the attention that they command. adidas shoes Every time a 350 or 750 arrived or was getting ready to arrive at retailers it was all that you read about no matter what sneaker blog you turned to. LOTS of people wanted a pair and were willing to (and actually did) pay ridiculous prices to get their hands on them.

Indeed we've seen Nike and Adidas all over the college football and basketball landscape. Our pro leagues are also saturated with those brands, but in 2015, the biggest stars wore Under Armour on the biggest stages. And they won.ÿþI almost failed on every single Yeezy release this year and it's a little disappointing. This is not some sort of pity play on my part because nearly everybody I know that wasn't connected to a retailer or adidas directly suffered a similar fate. Rather, the disappointment is a feeling of missed opportunity that nobody took advantage of.

But did we have to know about it and was it really necessary to have that aired out on Twitter for the world to read about? Shouldn't this have stayed a conversation between family? Not all " Family Business " needs to be out there& I love everything about the Beluga colorway of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 except for one glaring sore spot: the "SPLY-350" wording on the Solar Red stripe. Without the branding, the shoe is almost perfect. With it, it's a pair I want to wear all the time but can't because the damn thing is so annoying. I would love to own a "fixed" or sample version that didn't have the wording on there, but I also wouldn't want adidas to come at me and say "please return your Belugas and we'll send you the new version" either. The shoe happened, we aired our grievances what we like and don't adidas uk like about it. They fix it, it's fine. If not, we'll live too.

Besides the AF1 Ultra Flyknits, the only pairs of kicks I've worn more this year are my mismatched Internationalists and a handful of adidas Ultra Boosts. It's all about being #TeamComfy these days and in a year where I was constantly surprised  and not always in a good way  one of the biggest for me was that I would actually physically hand over cash to a retailer to buy a pair of Air Force [img]http://www.petraskandalou.com/images/shoes/adidas uk-942bie.jpg[/img] 1s. It's not something I expected to do in 2016.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Kwi 29, 2020 07:44    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cafe u "Jarzyna" Strona Główna -> Miłość Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: